Re: [IPp] Portable Sharps Container?

Thanks to everyone who replied.  I was thinking about having Dan use  an old
strip container, so I'm glad that seems to work for some people.  He  does
 currently use the sharps container in the nurse's office in 8th grade and uses
the Cozmonitor pocket when he's out elsewhere, but I want him to do  in-class
testing in high school and our endo nurse warned us that the h.s. will  want
 anything with blood on it to be pretty securely dealt with. I start the whole
504 process soon.

Thanks again to everybody!  Have a great weekend!

Mary
(mom of  Chris, 21, Carrie, 17, guardian of Mike, 17, and mom of Dan, 13, dx
4-01,  pumping Cozmo since 5-03)