From: email @ redacted
Date: 01/07/05 07:52:05
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] CUREdiabetes bracelets

Hello everyone!  I just want to say a quick thank you to all of you  who
have
ordered the dark blue "CUREdiabetes" bracelets because you saw them  here on
the IP site.  I am sending off a donation check today to IP for  letting me
  use this platform. Thanks to those of you who indicated in your order that
you
saw the bracelet info on this site.

As a follow up:  I only have 200 bracelets left!  They are a  smash hit.
  Want more good news? I have received word that the national office of JDRF
that
they have  ordered (I believe at least  300,000) bracelets for a national
  bracelet campaign. Guess what? The design in dark blue with "CURE diabetes
 on
it!!!!  I am SO proud.   The only difference in the bracelet is that is will
say _www.jdrf.org_ (http://www.jdrf.org)  on the back.  I have received
confirmation and I've been told the bracelets will arrive mid-February.

I plan to sell my last 200, then I will have 15,000 more in February.   Once
my 200 are gone, I will be accepting pre-orders for the new bracelet on the
website (_www.curebracelet.com_ (http://www.curebracelet.com) ).

Not all chapters will be participating in this program.

So, again THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS FUNDRAISER WITH ME.  It has been so  fun
to see all of the different states ordering these.  And it has also  been
  moving to read all of your comments about your kids! I wish all
fundraisers
could
be this "fun"!

Have a great weekend everyone!
Best,
Michelle
Son, Jesse, diagnosed age 3, now 8, pumping since age 5

"I am in the perfect place, in the perfect moment, for where I am  supposed
to be. Everything is Perfect."