Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 10:43:22 -0800
From: "Rebecca SCHIRLE" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IPp] RE: Inset Infusion Sets

Has anyone tried the Inset infusion set from Animas? What do you think?
Lynnea gets her Cozmo tomorrow, but we need to order Infusion Sets. She
used
the Insets during her saline trial and liked them, but our diabetes
educator
is recommending the Minimed quicksets. Any input is appreciated.

Rebecca
Mom to Lynn

ea, 8, diagnosed 1/03.