Re: [IPp] Portable Sharps Container?

 My son is in the 2nd grade and I put an old test strip vial that I rip the
label off and write used strips in black marker on it and that is where he puts
his used strips. He uses the same lancet all day at school and I change that
every night. I empty out the used stips vial every other day at home. The old
strips vial is perfect for this as it is really small and fits in his testing
kit nicely.

--
 Sarah-Mom to Matthew (8) pumping Cozmo, previously the MM Paradigm. Dx'ed
3/15/99