[IPp] Question about Anesthesia

I was wondering if anyone's child has had a tooth pulled.  Stephanie needs
to have a tooth extracted and they are going to put her under.  Does this
affect blood sugars?  Is there anything I need to be aware of before all of
this?  I plan on telling the Dr. this prior, she's already nervous about
having this done, of course I'm not much better!

 Cheryl
mom to Stephanie, age 13, dx'd at 4
pumping since 8/11/03 (COZMO)

zo_blue_heart.gif]