Re: [IPp] rate changes

In a message dated 1/6/2005 9:37:16 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Regarding rate changes,
I don't get the option of putting in an end  time. I only get the option of
setting a time to start the basal rate and  then it goes to the next screen of
choosing the next time to start the next  rate. I don't ever get the
opportunity
to put end times in. I think I will  have to do some reading on this one.

Thanks,
Jamie
Mom to Cleo  9~dx 3/04 ~Pumping Minimed since 11/15/04!

Jamie,
Not sure if it is the same with the Minimed, but with the Cozmo, the start
time for the next rate IS the end time for the previous rate.

Mary

(mom of  Chris, 21, Carrie, 17, guardian of Mike, 17, and mom of Dan, 13, dx
4-01,  pumping Cozmo since 5-03)