Re: [IPp] RE: Inset Infusion Sets

We are currently using the insets on our son Noah (age 6) we previously  used
the Quicksets, but had MAJOR bubble problems with them.. So we tried the
Insets and my son actually never feels the insertion!  He used to every  time
with the Quickset...hope this helps.
Julie
Mom of Noah age 6, T1 since 18 mos, pumping Animas IR1000  3/03, IR1200 4/04
Husband Paul, Dylan 14, Connor 12, Madison 7 all  non-D