From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Rebecca
SCHIRLE
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 12:43 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] RE: Inset Infusion Sets

needed so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve you and the rest of
the diabetes community. Please visit:

Has anyone tried the Inset infusion set from Animas? What do you think?
Lynnea gets her Cozmo tomorrow, but we need to order Infusion Sets. She
used
the Insets during her saline trial and liked them, but our diabetes
educator
is recommending the Minimed quicksets. Any input is appreciated.

Rebecca
Mom to Lynnea, 8, diagnosed 1/03.