RE: [IPp]

 Can anyone help me out with changing rates on the Minimed 512?? I feel too busy
to do more reading right now, sad excuse I know. Anyway, I have a couple of
rates programmed that are both 7pm for the same rate. How do I get rid of one of
them so I don't have the duplicate?? Do I need to clear everything and
re-program??

 By the way, we started pumping in 11/04 and wouldn't give it up for anything.
We still haven't gotten the correct rates down yet and are doing several checks
during the night. Does that sound normal to anyone??

ThanksJamie
Mom to Cleo 9~dx 3/04 ~Pumping Minimed since 11/15/04!