From: email @ redacted
Date: 01/04/05 09:40:44
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] correction with syringe

When I have to give insulin by syringe bc of highs that won't come down, we
also "unplug" and tell the pump to deliver the same amount (actually, we let
the pump tell us how much to syringe), then plug back in - That way the pump
is still keeping track of insulin on board.

Pam, mom to Sarah, age 8, dx'd 1/03, pumping Cozmo since 3/04