Re: [IPp] RX interaction question

You should contact the pharmacist where you get your
meds.  Many of the suspensions for pediatric meds
contain sugar.  My daughter was recently on Amox/Clav
(generic for Augmentin) but the one our pharmacy
supplied had nutrasweet instead of sugar.  A while
back she was on straight amoxicillin which was "very
sugary".  Unfortunately, no one could give me an
actual carb count.  We just improvised, giving an
extra bolus with every dose.

Good Luck - Octavia