Re: [IPp] Joseph's pump is here!!

Congrats, Sandra - Very exciting!!

Comforts came with our Cozmo pump and they have worked well for us. Sarah's
skinny, so we do only upper bottom sites - We switch between left and right
cheeks each time and apply a dab of Neosporin as soon as we remove a site.
It's been 9 months and using only the bottom hasn't been an issue (yet -
knock on wood!).

Good luck!!

Pam, mom to Sarah, age 8, dx'd 1/03, pumping Cozmo since 3/04