Re: [IPp]Automatic Lows (was Disney)

yet another guranteed low: shopping!!...happened so often at the Mall that we
labelled it the "Nordstroms low".....without fail, happened every time
Melissa was at the mall, whether she bought anything or not! LOL..in fact, it
 happened during a college vacation & she had nothing in her purse.... turned to
me &
said "don't you have anything?" Geez..she hadn't been living home in a year,
so I didn't! Good thing they have a cafe in the store!
Renee - pump mom to Melissa 21, dx'd at 9, pump at 13, celiac at 20.