[IPp] Re: Camps for Diabetics

Speaking of camps, I've a question for you all.  If your younger child goes
to camp, who changes their sites when they are there?  Do they allow a
"stranger" to do this?
My Claire is the type of child who would just love camp.  She is active and
outgoing and loves being a team member and making new friends.  But she
would absolutely not allow anyone but me to change her sites.  Which means
she won't be at camp till she can do them herself, and that may take awhile.
(she can only use her backside).
I wish I had a solution for this.  I thought about coming mid-week to do a
site change, but you also need to be prepared for an emergency like a site
getting pulled out.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 9