Re: [IPp] Travels

I also wanted to say that when my Mom broke her leg when I was a child and we
went to Disney, we were able to go to the front of the line.  When I took my
son to an amusement park here in CT last summer I went to the handicap line at
the ticket counter before entering the amusement park and explained that my
son is a diabetic and wears an insulin pump and MUST take it off during rides
and water sports and that if we took it off and had to wait in a line his
sugars would go high and that could potentially be life threatening to him. I
 showed them the pump and where it goes in to his body and they agreed to give
us a
what is called a "handicap" pass that allowed us to go to the front of every
single ride for the entire day.  It allowed him to take up to four people to
the front of the line.  So I just know that Disney will cooperate the same way
because my ex husband used to work there and they are really good with people
that have extra needs.
Have a great trip.
Sarah ;)