Re: [IPp] No Prime error

We had a similar problem with our Animas.  We called
customer service, and the suggested that before you
fill the cartridge, pull the plunger at least 10 times
to lubricate it. (Our pump trainer told us to only do
it a few times.)  They also suggested that it may be
the cartidge itself that is "bad".  We stopped using
cartridges out of the "bad" box, and haven't really
had any problems since.

Hope this helps

Susan
--- "Erickson, Morgan [CC]"