[IPp] No Prime error

My 3 year old just started her pump with saline on Tuesday in
preparation for beginning insulin on Monday.

Last night she went sledding in the front yard for about 10-15 minutes.

We came in and I was getting ready to check her blood sugar because she
said she felt low.

Right before I did, her pump (Animas) started beeping at me and said No

Anyone ever experience this before?  Why would it report no prime after
running for 24 hours?