From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 4:01 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] Travels

I know that I am thinking about this a bit early but anyway..... We are
on a trip to Florida in April.  I wouldn't be too worried about it but
it is
going to be a road trip and we live in Minnesota.  We are going to be
2 weeks on this trip.  Any suggestions for the car ride?  Also for
 that has been to Disney...how does the "Fast Pass" work? Do we just get
one for
the group or does each person have to have one?  TIA for your help.

Mom to Jacob, 6, dx'd 3-2-99, pumping 6-16-02, and Hunter, 3