[IPp] Travels

I know that I am thinking about this a bit early but anyway..... We are going
on a trip to Florida in April.  I wouldn't be too worried about it but it is
going to be a road trip and we live in Minnesota.  We are going to be spending
2 weeks on this trip.  Any suggestions for the car ride?  Also for anyone
 that has been to Disney...how does the "Fast Pass" work? Do we just get one for
the group or does each person have to have one?  TIA for your help.

Mom to Jacob, 6, dx'd 3-2-99, pumping 6-16-02, and Hunter, 3