[IPp] Novolog vs. Humalog/Quick Sets Plus

Thanks for the advice, Michael.  Madison was started on Novolog when she began
pumping.  My son, Morgan, had HORRIBLE site/site life problems on Humalog.
When we switched to Novolog with Morgan,  pumping really became manageable and
worthwhile.  Before that I was a wreck trying to figure out how to get him to
have good numbers and had a really bad self-esteem problem, even though I
"knew" I was doing the best I could.  It just wasn't working consistently AT
ALL.  Yeah, for Novolog!!

I am wondering how much of Madison's problems are the Quick Sets Plus?
Several members sent me the info. on some of the Plus discussions on the main
list.  Madison has had very good and predictable numbers and good site life
prior to this.  When I got my order in early January, they sent the Plus
rather than the regular Quick Sets.  We have had several problems with them.
Thanks to all for your responses.
Sybil, mom to Morgan, 11 and Madison, 5;  MM501;Paradigm for 3 years and 1 1/2
years.