RE: [IPp] An introduction

Hi Cyndy!!!  Fayeron

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of cyndy
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 4:44 PM
To: email @ redacted; email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] An introduction

needed so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve you and the rest of
the diabetes community. Please visit:

Hi My name is Cyndy.  I am the mom of 4 children.
Ben is 8 and was dxed with Diabetes on June 4, 2002, the day after his
oldest sister had her first grand mal seizure. I am trying to get as
much information as possible on pumping. I am interested in seeing what
other peoples experiences are.  Also how the kids are doing with a pump.
Cyndy, Ontario Canada Mom to 4 Ben, 8 dxed with D June 02