Re: [IPp] HELP - DEAD PUMP!

To all parents of potential pumpers.  Disetronic Medical systems provides all
pumpers with a back up pump, so you get two for the price of one.  Sounds
like this is  a better pump company to deal with since I hear lots of
problems with the paradigm. My son wears the dtronplus by Disetronic,
previously he wore the 508 but had a few problems and  had to return to MDI
for short time and he  hated that. Disetronics website is
disetronic-direct.com
Lilflor