RE: [IPp] Re: infusion sets

This is a great idea!  We have been using a tape barrier on the skin since
pump start, because the QS adhesive bothered Jeremy.  It's been 7 months and
now it's winter, so maybe things have changed in how he will react to just
the QS adhesive only.  Never occurred to me how to test it without doing a
real site with it.  8-)

Thanks for this suggestion,
mom to Jeremy, 8, pumping 6/02

remove the
needle, cut off the cannula and tubing, and just stick it on your son for a
days to see if the adhesive is better tolerated. That way you (and your son)
wouldn't have to actually insert one, just to see if the adhesive worked out