From: "Martyn, Rick" <email @ redacted>
To: "Suzanne Clarke" <email @ redacted>
Cc: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2003 5:14 AM
Subject: RE: [IPp] Re: infusion sets

> Suzanne,
> If you can get one or two tenders as samples perhaps you could remove the
needle, cut off the cannula and tubing, and just stick it on your son for a
few days to see if the adhesive is better tolerated.  That way you (and your
son) wouldn't have to actually insert one, just to see if the adhesive
worked out better.  If the adhesive did work out better, then you would have
a more definite incentive to trying a real insertion with the tender.