From: Suzanne Clarke [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 7:22 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] Re: infusion sets

Hi Sarah, Maryann and Cheri,

Thanks for your input on my infusion set queries. We cannot get the
Ultraflex in NZ, but I emailed Disetronic in the US and they said they are
looking into the possibility of making the Ultraflex available here, so
hopefully it will happen and soon!! I will keep 'at' them. I may, in the
meantime, if I can get up the courage, try the tenders. They have a
different adhesive so they may be tolerated better by Michael - worth a try
anyway. Thanks again.

Suzanne, Canterbury New Zealand, mum of Michael 7, D dxd 08/99, coeliacs dxd
04/00,pumping 04/02, Daniel 9, wife of Paul.