[IPp] Sofset vs Quickset

Could someone compare/contrast the MM sofset and quickset?  Both 6mm? Both
can use inserters? Both go in straight?  We use quickset, 6mm with the
inserter, but have been having a lot of unsuccessful sites and I wondered if
the sofset might be an alternative for my thin teen?  We also use the 23 in.
tubing.  Thanks.

Sherry, mom to Liz, age 13, dx3/01, MM508-5/02