Re: [IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #297

Yes, MM does have an insertion device for the Silhouettes Infusion Sets.  My
six yr old son uses them, and yes they are frightening to look at, but I
honestly believe that it does not hurt my son when I insert them.  He never
flinches or cries or complains, so I have to believe that he experiences no
discomfort.  We do not use a numbing cream either.  My son is very very lean
and the silhouettes have worked wonderful for us.  Never had a problem.
I wish you luck in making your decision.

Victoria (8) Non-D...Love My kids!