[IPp] vacation update and thanks!

I wanted to thank everyone for all the advice concerning traveling to
Mexico/traveling on airlines ect.  I went fully prepared! Amelia was
never even asked about her pump by the airlines, nor I about the supplies
in our carry-on bag.  The best part of the vacation was that her bg's
were better than they were at home before we left.  She was able to
unplug, leaving her bgs around 100-120, and swim for hours at a time in
the ocean without going either high nor low.  She boogie boarded on those
waves for hours at a time! Same at the waterpark...unplugged for hours
and maintained excellent bgs.  What a relief it was for us to be able to
relax and enjoy some warm weather!  We also took advantage of late night
dinners, missed meals when necessary....just like the days before her

Cheri McCurdy, Mom to Amelia, age 9, D 1/00 P 12/00