Re: [IPp] Failing Insulin Pumps

I have to say that we pump with the Paradigm and we just LOVE it. NO problems
and we have been pumping since May of 2002.  My 6yr old is very active and
has dropped his several times, and still no problems.
I know that other pumps have had their share of problems as well. This is not
a perfect world, and the pump is not human, so problems and mistakes are sure
to happen, just as if it were human. Sometimes we need to remember that.  Our
children rely on these pumps and these pumps are just fancy little computers
(in my opinion) and for the things they CAN do, I think they are just great.
Look how they have helped our children be children!
Just had to get that out...lol

Victoria (8) Non-D...Love My kids!