Re: [IPp] Failing Insulin Pumps

> Just curious, why have you stuck with this Paradigm?  Have you considered
> demanding your money back and going with a different pump company
> altogether?
> I certainly would have WAY BEFORE the 15th pump arrived

Well,  its a lotta things.    When Zach went on the pump last February,
he had already found out about the upcoming release of the Paradigm.
He/we were excited about its features.    Course we thought we'd have it
much sooner than the mid-August date we got it!     At first we just thought
it was a fluke when it failed at 6 weeks.    Because it was so new they
sent out another new one.    Then we stuck wiith them because they
were being cooperative.

Another reason was that we'd been told by our insurance company when
we got the pump that MiniMed was the only company approved by our
insurance.    So we figured we didn't have anywhere else to go, even if
the pump was failing right and left.

Next thing we knew it was past the 90 day point (where they'd do a refund)
and refunds were never offered to us.

Fenton, MO

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]