Re: [IPp] Failing Insulin Pumps

In a message dated 1/25/2003 7:07:59 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> This is a bit scary - the paradigm seems to be loaded with problems from
> what
> I am reading!!

My endo initially endorsed the Paradigm, but as time drew near for my son to
make the switch, she dissuaded me saying that the further research she had
done caused her to feel that there were many problems and potentially unsafe

In fairness though, there are many here on the list who are extremely pleased
with the Paradigm.

I just wish MM would publically own up to the issues and concerns, address
them, and resolve them!

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01