Re: [IPp] Failing Insulin Pumps

In a message dated 1/24/2003 3:00:56 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Is there anyone out there who regardless of the pump company has
> gone through more than 6 pumps in a few months due to pump failures?

A friend of mine has gone through 6 pumps in 5 months.  I hadn't talked to
her in a while and she called me because she knew that we had a different
pump than her and she wanted to know if all pumps were like this or if it was
just the pumps that they had.