Re: [IPp] Switching to Novolog

Our switch to Novolog did NOT involve lower amounts of insulin, but that may
be because his numbers were so out of whack on Humalog that his Humalog doses
were off, too. What we have found on Novolog is longer sites (three or four
days instead of two or three) and much, much more consistent numbers.

Janice, proud mom of Paul, DX at 20 months, now 9 and pumping since July 2001
with Disetronic H-Tron Plus