Re: [IPp] testing at school

Dear Colleen,
No, I'm sorry, I am in NJ.  I am not the only one in the US who has
troubles.  The schools ignorance, unfortunately is wide spread.  I did find
a lot of information during my fight, even though you are in Canada, I'm
sure it could be useful to you.  If you would like this info, e mail me off
the list and I will send you what I have.