Re: [IPp] Failing Insulin Pumps

I'm a mom of a 16 yr old pumper, former 508 pumper, now dtronplus(disetronic)
pumper and also an RN CDE. No their is no such thing as a weird patient who
can't wear the pump. Sometimes one type of pump works better for some kids.
What kind of  problems are you having. Just so you know I have heard a lot of
people both kids and adults that had problems with the paradigm. Let me know,
mom of Jim (dx 1987 when he was one, pumper for 3 1/2 years)