Re: [IPp] testing at school

Hi Colleen

I am in Nova Scotia and my daughter has been testing her blood sugars since
Primary Grade with no hassles. Where are you as you need to contact the
local Diabetic association and get them to step up and deal with that
foolishness  or the head of the     Canadian Diabetic Association at

There they have advocacy listed as part of their job for all of us and you
can call and get help.I know because of working with them that they are
there to help you.

All the best
Jana Church