From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of BARBARA
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2003 8:24 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] Remember to bolus

Dianne and everyone, thanks for the note, but
actually, I don't remember the post.  I didn't realize
when I joined, that my posting would go to everyone.
I just assumed (there's that word) I would lead an
anonymous existence on this mailing and would read
helpful hints to help with pumps.  Live and learn.
Then I left for vacation, returned to 109 emails and I
have been working thru them.
The two pumps we are considering are the Animas and
the Cozmo.  And we are leaning toward the Cozmo, and
the whole AAA battery is the reason.  I really like
the idea of going to SAMS and buying the jumbo pack of
batteries. But I am a little leary of the newness of
the system.
Anyway, thanks for the note and I hope to learn and
eventually help others.  (That didn't sound too Miss
America-ish, did it?)

--- Dianne Shekell <email @ redacted>