[IPp] Re: Insulin Antibodies

In a message dated 1/19/2003 8:25:04 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> When Eve was on NPH it was terrible. Then we went to U and that was terrible
> too. Eve's number were all over the place.

Hi Deborah,
       I'm glad that you posted this.  I had thought that we should try U
because the NPH was so bad for Claire, but the doctors wouldn't hear of it
(this was in the UK, where they only advocated 2 shots per day).  So now I
don't feel bad about not trying that option.  However, once I learned about
pumps I knew that was the way to go.  I would love more longer term stability
(eg for longer than 2-3 weeks at a time) but we just do the best we can.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8