Re: [IPp] Insulin Antibodies

Barbara, Mum of Claire,

Thanks for the information on your e-mail. I would have gotten back sooner,
but we went to the JDRF Walk for the Cure, here in MN on Saturday.

Eve's endo didn't give much information on anti-insulin antibodies or I
didn't hear it. After she told us about Eve test results on her Adrenal
Gland and this thing about the insulin antibodies and I was sick with a bad
cold that day, I could have missed some information she gave.  I know that
she said, that the best thing to do would put Eve on a pump. If Eve wasn't
on a pump she would have put her on one right away. Eve's been pumping for
almost 4 years now. I think that she also said it might be hard to set Eve's

When Eve was on NPH it was terrible. Then we went to U and that was terrible
too. Eve's number were all over the place.

I might not get much information on anti-insulin antibodies from Eve's endo
for a while because she will be on maternity leave soon.

Deborah mom to Eve 15, and her pump Zoe
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99