Re: [IPp] memory loss???

My son is six yrs old and when he wakes up in the middle of the night to go
to the bathroom, I just know he is running high. Because he always sleeps
like a log. I test him and he is in the 200's, sometimes 300's...this is not
very often either. But when it does happen, he always goes to the bathroom
and then wakes me up to tell me he went pee...lol. So I test him to verify
the high, I correct him and go back to bed. BUT..he always jumps into bed
with me, which is fine with me because I wake up to test him two hours later.
But in the morning he always wonders how he got into my bed. And the night
before when he would wake up, we would have conversations that he would not
So maybe this memory loss is not only caused from lows, but highs too.

Victoria (8) Non-D...Love My kids!