Re: [IPp] 4 year old - Infusion sites and where to clip/pocket

HI!  I have a four year old who's been on the pump for two years now; and the
only infusion sets that I continuously had problems with (and yes, I let them
know over and over to no avail) was the ultraflex by disetronics.  I had
tubing problems with them - where the tubing would look like it melted.  It
would get caught on something and snap - usually in the spot where it
connects to the pump, not the site.
Oh well, mininmed has gotten my business ever since.

Peggy Kepple
only son Alex 4 years old
diagnosed with Juvenile Diabetes at 15 months; pumping at 2 1/2 years old!

"The Mission of JDRF is to find a cure for diabetes and its complications
through the support of research"