Re: [IPp] 4 year old - Infusion sites and where to clip/pocket/

In a message dated 1/15/2003 7:31:24 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> That must have been a pretty good tug. I've seen 43" tubing
> permanently stretched to about 5-6 feet after being caught on a
> doorknob by a fast moving teen pumper, but never have seen one snap.

It was a Sofset Micro, it snapped right at the connector.  I think that is a
weak point of the Sofsets because I have heard a couple other people say that
they have had one snap at that point too.