Re: [IPp] Dawn Phemon....night corrections

Before bed or in the middle of the night, we do corrections with Jeremy at
about 75% of the daytime correction amount.  Pumping Insulin recommends 50%,
I think.  The 75% works well for us most of the time.

-- Allison
mom to Jeremy, 8, pumping 6/02, dx 12/00