Re: [IPp] Hormones rls upon sleep

We just had Matthew's basal rates adjusted due to running too high before bed
and before dinner. His endo and I were both very aggressive with the changes
we made but I think they will work out ok.  I of course, will be doing some
extra middle of the night checks to be sure he is ok.   As they grow, so do
their needs for insulin. Especially during growth spurts.

Victoria (8) Non-D...Love My kids!