Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 07:46:13 -0500
From: "Cara Hite" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IPp] Dawn Phenom...

my daughter (same age as you son, born 6/99) does the same thing.  I have
adjusted her basals but I still haven't gotten it right.  If I correct
for 200-250 at 2 AM she WILL be low at 5 AM.  If I let her stay at
her 5 AM BG is fine.  It will take a while to fine tune everything, but I
zoning in on it.  Be careful to do little adjustments at a time!