Re: [IPp] 4 year old - Infusion sites and where to clip/pocket/harness pump

I have two rough boys on the pump, ages 5 and 9 and they love to wrestle and
horse around. My 5 year old takes hockey lessons with his pump on and
gymnastic class as well. We insert the pump in the fatty tissue above his
butt and have had no problems. He wears the pump in a fanny-pack and sleeps
with it with no problems. I hope this helps you.