[IPp] 4 year old - Infusion sites and where to clip/pocket/harness pump

Hi - We are considering using an insulin pump for my son, Michael.  My
husbands main concern is that at 4 years old he is too young.  What I mean
is, Michael will dive to the floor at anytime for some unknown reason.  He
loves wrestling around.  We feel that the cannula will be pulled out too
often because of rough housing.  I am asking where to keep the pump because
if he attaches the pump to his waist and pulls down his pants to go to the
bathroom he may rip the cannula out.  Any input on this will help.  Thanks
you very much.   - Coreen Theisen