From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Cheri
Sent: January 14, 2003 8:14 AM
To: email @ redacted; email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] Dawn Phenom...

I am posting this to both lists in hopes of satisfying my curiosity?!

I think my daughter has reverse dawn phenom. She goes high when she
goes to sleep at night so I have been making adjustments to nighttime
basals for several weeks trying to leverl her nightime bgs out.  She is
getting from 1.0 to 1.1 from 9 p.m. to 12 p.m. We decrease from there to
about .6 at 4-6 a.m.  Anyone else experiencing this?  Amelia is growing
and maturing at a rapid rate. She is 9 1/2.

Just curious?

Cheri McCurdy