[IPn] new year's resolutions for you

RESOLUTION 1)
list your pump doc in the Insulin Pumpers physicial referral  list
 http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/pumpdoc.cgi
CLICK:    ADD   in the upper left corner above the box

RESOLUTION 2)
send a photo to add to your profile. email jpg's or gif's
to: email @ redacted
   or
mail a photo to me at the address below and I will scan it.

RESOLUTION 3)
fill out an Insulin Pumpers' Information Form
  http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/archives/stats.shtml
There's also a button on the ABOUT and the MEMBERS ONLY page of the
web site.
username: email @ redacted
password: pumper

RESOLUTION 4)
Send infusion site pictures. If you wear your infusion site
somewhere that is not illustrated on the FAQS page of the web site
at:   http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/faq/setspots.shtml

Note:  all pictures will be sanitized of identiy and any possible X
rated stuff that's in the original so you can safely send anything.

Your participation will make the Insulin Pumpers web site better for
everyone.
Thanks,

Michael Robinton
Executive Director