Re: [IPp] Where does your child wear it?

I will be very interested in your article.  My five year old daughter will be
going on the pump this Friday and am just now trying to figure out where she
will wear hers.  Looking to make or buy the most comfortable belt/shirt for
her.  Thanks for your very much needed research.  Looking forward to results.
Donna Donahue